• Definition of a Green Candidate/Officeholders
• Most Greens on a legislative body
• Most total years holding office as a Green
• Most consecutive years with one or more Greens on an elected body
- Age 18 – Dan Jenkins, Sports Advisory Council, Portland, ME 2001
- Age 20 – Joshua Steele Kelly, Zoning Board of Appeals Alternate, Waterford, CT 2015
- Age 20 – Heather Urkuski, Auditor, Centre Township, PA 2001
Most Greens on a legislative body
5 Board of Supervisor members, Douglas County, WI (pop. 43,000)
(5 of 30 members, 16.7%) 1994-1996
Highest number of total years holding office as a Green
32 years – David Conley, Board of Supervisors, Douglas County, Wisconsin (1986-2018)
By the completion of his current term in 2018, David Conley will have served for 32 years on the Douglas County Board of Supervisors – the longest of any U.S. Green. Conley was first elected in April 1986, and has been elected to 16 consecutive two-year terms overall.
Most consecutive years with at least one Green on a legislative body
32 years – Douglas County, Wisconsin has had at least one Green on the Board of Supervisors there since April 1986.